Thursday, November 8, 2012

Denim + colorblocked


I think working in downtown Lincoln has made me a little more adventurous in my wardrobe choices. 
Granted, I rarely see anyone who doesn't work with me, but I'd like to think I'd fit in with the trendy Haymarket crowd. Or at least not stick out like a complete out-of-towner ... 

Colorblocked jersey dress - Delia's - thrifted
Denim blazer - LOFT - thrifted
Gray booties - Sam and Libby - 6pm.com

Evangeline's PJs were a big sister gift, and speaking of being a big girl, when did her legs get so long? 
She's a total mushpot these days, giving hugs and kisses out like she invented them.
You won't hear me complaining ...

2 comments:

Puffin said...

You have some very nice outfits! E is getting so big!!! I love your blog. It makes me feel closer to you guys :)

Violet said...

Thanks, Jill! Happy birthday to Miss D! I can't believe she's in the double digits already!