Friday, November 16, 2012

Just right quick

Does anybody else say that? "I'll be there, just right quick?" No? Am I the only ungrammatical one in the bunch?

Hmmm.

Anyway, I just had to post this just right quick: I won a $100 Amazon gift card from Ashley at Money Saving Mom by participating in her Pin-A-Thon!

Seriously, I'm so excited! (And thank you, Ashley!)

I recently started entering blog giveaways after being inspired by reading about other moms' success with them. And though I don't believe in "luck", I am not usually the person who wins things.

Then I discovered blogs that list low-entry giveaways, like Tight Wad in Utah and Oh So Savvy Mom (usually under 200 entries). Most nights, once Evangeline is asleep and I'm cuddling with Brielle, I spend about 30 minutes to an hour entering these giveaways. Our budget is tight, as I'm sure many households are with young children, so to satisfy my shopping cravings, I get my retail therapy by entering contests.

Even without winning today, I'd probably keep on entering, but now that I've had a taste of success, I'm sure my efforts will be renewed.

I had to share, just right quick. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments: