Monday, October 1, 2012

Signature color


I know I run the risk of certain comments whenever I wear purple - believe me, after 27 years of being named Violet, I've most of them. Well, the polite ones, anyway. 

But there's no denying it's a pretty and flattering color, so it's often in my rotation.

It's literally my signature color.

White long-sleeved T-shirt - thrifted
Purple tank - Kohl's clearance 
Gray skirt - Gap Outlet from high school {thanks, Mom, for making me buy it a little big ... it fits perfectly 10 years later!}
Periwinkle tights - Wal-Mart clearance
T-strap heels - Target {purchased for Arsenic and Old Lace in 2009; I've gotten so much use out of them}

{I know I look super tired and a little manic in this picture; the girls have been staggering their sleep schedules lately and I'm feeling a bit run down. So that's why I dress for the days I want to have ... not the days that are trying to have me!}

No comments: