Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's the story, morning glory?

Photo source: IMDB.com

If anyone needs a gift idea for me in the future, consider this a big ol' hint.

I loved this movie and I'll watch it again and again and again.
Why did I like it so much?
A) It's about the media profession.
B) It's about a young woman who ROCKS the media profession.
C) It stars Harrison Ford.
D) All of the above.

It's not perfect; there's some gratuitous language that I could have done without. (Although having worked in a media profession for a while, I can say it's fairly authentic.) But overall, I really, really, really enjoyed this movie. And if you're Lois Brunnert, I think you might, too. :)

1 comment:

photo_lolo said...

Lois Brunnert might think you're right. I need to check this out for sure! Thanks for posting!