Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here we go again ...

It's been quite a while since I've written anything on this blog, though I haven't taken a complete hiatus from the written word. Babies, you know, take quite a lot of time.

Add to that my job, volunteer work, church activities, housekeeping (frankly, a full-time job in and of itself), maintaining friendships and, oh yes, spending time with the Captain (not Morgan, though that would be OK, too), and I have a full plate.

So ... I decided to take this blog in a different direction and it's a gratuitous one. Minds out of the gutter, please!

I love finding a good deal, and living on a teacher's salary means it's not just a hobby - it's a must. So I've applied that passion to my wardrobe and can count on one hand the number of retail clothing items I've paid for in the past year.

My philosophy of fashion is that clothes should fit well, cost little and be true to you.

I'd like to share my forays into thrifty dressing through this blog. It's just for fun, but maybe someone will get inspired to join the hunt themselves. I'm always looking for new shopping buddies!

No comments: