Friday, September 9, 2011

Bigwheels 2 Butterflies


I recently did some freelance copywriting for a friend and decided to use some of the money to enhance my daughter's fall and winter wardrobe. She had an abundance of 0-9 month clothes, but as she grows, her selections get more limited. 


So a friend and I made the trip to Bigwheels 2 Butterflies, a second-hand children's clothing store in the metro area. It was completely worth the drive. Everything pictured, plus two toys I couldn't pry away from her for the photo, was $50. 


In total, I purchased:
• Two pairs of pants
• A Thanksgiving outfit
• A birthday shirt 
• Four hairbows
• A pair of snow boots
• Two pairs of shoes
• A "suit" 
• A dress for church 
• A Christmas dress (last year I had an awful time finding one for her, so I'm thrilled to be ahead of the game!)
• A music cube and
• A turtle rolling toy


http://www.bigwheels2butterflys.com/

No comments: