Friday, May 6, 2011

Why women shop in pairs, part 2

Remember this dress?
This beautiful dress that didn't quite fit and was put back on the rack?

Well.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was just so close a fit ... so I went back about a week later and bought it.

I asked a friend from the theatre to work her magic and I wasn't disappointed. She took out the seams in the sides and the back and voila! It fit!

I wore it to the theatre's Red Carpet gala on Thursday night and it was perfect. Expect to see me wearing this dress a lot this summer!

I've nicknamed it the Lettuce Dress. Perhaps it will inspire me to eat healthier ...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

And you looked fabulous in it, too! Yes, you should wear it often and only eat healthy in it. ;)

photo_lolo said...

Beautiful! Wear it to a wine tasting ;)