Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the spirit of brevity ...


If my obituary had to be written in six words, this is what it would be:

Mildly neurotic, mostly nice, loved abundantly.


Or, how about this for my statement of faith?

Keep me faithful, Lord, to Thee.


I like the rest of these; they say more than paragraphs often do. 


To Jim:

With you, life is a party. 

Wished on a star, you came.

Two hearts, two lives, one love.

Mornings are easier with you here.

Waking up next to you: priceless.



Spellbound, I wonder at your love.


On books:

Too many books, too little time.


On feline friends:

Life is better with a cat.

House becomes home with furry friend.


On The Boy:

Accepted it, cried, I moved on.


On love and life:

Love isn't love until given away. 

Held captive by possibilities, I stay. 


On prospective motherhood: 

Little one, you are a miracle.

No comments: