Monday, April 1, 2013

In my defense, I have been taking photos ...

So, yeah, this regular blogging thing? It's taken a back seat to the rest of life. And that's OK.

Because here's what life has consisted of lately:


My baby, not so much a baby anymore ...


Sleepy snuggles ...


A burgeoning fashion sense from the toddler ...


A relentless appetite ...


A child obsessed with dragons ...


Daddy's girl ...


OK, and sometimes Mommy's girl, too ...


Cozying up in Saturday sunlight ...


Growing up oh-so-very quickly.

In other news, we've been busy and happy as a family of four. It's hard to imagine life without two little people, although at this time last year, I was large with child: 


(Can you believe how much Miss E has changed in a year? I'm her mother, and I'm not sure I can.)






No comments: